Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Blog

So here I am, starting a blog by the request of a friend (Tina), in order to share all the yummy recipes I am always showing pictures of on facebook. I hope that this blog is enjoyaable, easy to understand, and that people like my recipes. I will tell you now, for the most part, a lot of my cupcake recipes are "semi homemade." At the current point, I am not very good at making homemade cake, it always turns out kinda dry, but as I get better, I will be making everything from scratch! Well, I have somewhat been on a cupcake kick lately. Seems that I have so many cupcake ideas. I would love to share them with everyone all at once, so this is why I am here :)  If you have any other idea, or you try the recipes and like them, please let me know! I would love to have some feedback!
Thanks! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment